I hope that everyone is having a blessed week so far. We are super excited about the season and we have some events coming up.
1. On Saturday, Feb 22nd we are having a Family & Player Kickball game to open up the season. We will be at Jimmy Porter Park from 2 pm - 4 pm. Located 1871 Sherwood ln, Carrollton, TX 75006 (PLEASE RSVP ASAP WITH HEADCOUNT) We are encouraging moms, dads, sisters, and brothers and other family members to join us in this team bonding kickball game.
2. Please Text me (251-716-5291) your cell number, email address, and Jersey size with 3 number options
3. Our practice schedule is Sundays from 4 pm to 6 pm. We will also have optional batting practice on Fridays at Dbat at 7 pm to 830 pm
4. We are working on the total dues that will be required for each player. These dues cover field rentals, uniforms, and team equipment. We are a family and if the dues are ever an issue just let me know. We will have this information for you on Saturday at the kickball game.
5. We also need a parent that will handle the financials for the team. Coaches will not collect money or manage money. We also need 1 more team mom or dad to support the team mom that we have now.
Thank you so much in advance for a great season,
Coach Wesley Perine
(Flier below says the 23rd, but the game is on SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd! See you there!)